VanDyson Marine Fund typically provides funding for project-related expenses for volunteers and interns (existing or new roles) in the grantee organisations that we support. We will support interns keen to develop their skills, and volunteers keen to help, with up to A$5,000 under the Marine Grant Program to cover project-related expenses.
The VanDyson family office is based in Sydney, Australia and is focused on VanDyson Investments
(established in 2006) and the philanthropic VanDyson Marine Fund (established in 2021).
Only in very specific project related circumstances will VanDyson Investments and VanDyson Marine Fund hire interns, manage volunteers or engage consultants directly. We will advertise vacancies as they become available on our web site.
The type of roles we would look to support could include the following:
- Project Manager /Administrator
- Marine or citizen scientist
- General administrator
- Communication and public education officer
- Advocacy and policy officer
- Regulatory approvals specialist
- Economist (supporting the business case)
- Lawyer (supporting the business case)
- Intern manager